Cape Manufacturing (M) Sdn Bhd fully recognizes that health and safety are essential for the welfare and morale of humankind and also important for contributing to corporate growth.
In order to ensure the health and safety of all people concerned, all Cape Manufacturing (M) Sdn Bhd personnel, from top management to each employee, shall comply with the following codes of conduct for occupational health and safety, promote occupational health and safety management activity and continually improve its performance.
- Recognize that each individual person has a duty and responsibility to promote occupational health and safety activities.
- Enhance occupational health and safety awareness, knowledge and competence through education and training.
- Comply with statutory / legal requirements and other requirements to which we subscribe as well as Cape Manufacturing (M) Sdn Bhd relevant regulations.
- Identify every potential hazard and minimize risk to a level As Low As Reasonably Practicable (ALARP) and control properly.
- Ensure a hazard-free and clean work environment.
- Create interest and enthusiasm in occupational health and safety efforts through recognition of safety and health performance.